Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank God For Grunge!!!!!

Neo-grunge
n. Grunge music - a style that emerged in 1991 with Nirvana's album "Nevermind" - translated into fashion. Characterized by heavy layering, natural colors and individualistic mixes of knits, flannel, tweed and uniforms.

I always loved grunge, I always thought it was the coolest and I still do! Here is to Neo-Grunge (and Im not talking about taylor momsens new look, ewwww) the rebirth of a wonderful time for fashion. However nothing is as sweet as the original, the 90's does it best.








1 comment:

  1. I was in my 20's in the 90's & I still dress the same as I always have..I never tried to look grunge I just happen to wear jeans,Chucks,Vans,boots,thermals,flannels & hoodies & for a brief time it was fashionable...everything comes back around eventually it always has

    ReplyDelete