Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1992 in film: Single White Female & Singles

Single White Female is one of my favorite movies of all time! I have loved Jennifer Jason Leigh since I saw her in fast times at ridgemont high, but prior to the film I didnt really have an opinion about Bridget Fonda. This film is the ultimate thriller, especially for a young girl living in NYC. In NYC it seems like if you have the perfect apartment then you are home free, but not if your roommate is a psycho like Hedy!
I would never say that Singles is one of my favorite films, but it is fun to watch every now and then. Bridget Fonda and Matt Dillon are entertaining, which is much more than I can say for Kyra Sedgwick! But overall I would like to say that Singles is a good 'period' piece for 1992









No comments:

Post a Comment